About This Ministry
This We Believe
Because society is living in an age of great deception and various religious cults and philosophies abound, it is vitally important that the sincere seeker after Truth prove that which is of "the Spirit of Truth" and "the spirit of error." This can only be done by an appeal to the only infallible revelation God has given to mankind - the Word of God, the Holy Bible. The Scriptures alone are the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
While we realize that we cannot confine God to mere articles of faith, we also recognize the importance of doctrine in these days of no absolutes. We often hear the statement that "it doesn't matter what you believe as long as you are sincere." This assertion is totally contrary to what the Bible teaches. Doctrine must be sound, pure, scriptural, and obeyed. Sincerity alone has led many down the path of deception. To avoid being blown about by "every wind of doctrine" in these "last days" it is imperative that every believer have a firm grounding in the basic fundamental doctrines of the Scriptures. The following being a offered as a brief summary:
Statement Of Faith
1. We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. (2Ti 3:16; 1Co 2:13)
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead Who has revealed Himself as one God existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; distinguishable but indivisible. (Mat 28:19; Luk 3:22; 2Co 13:14)
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and inability to attain to Divine righteousness. (Rom 3:23; 5:12,18)
4. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of mankind, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very God and very Man. (Luk 1:26-35; Joh 1:18; Isa 7:14; 9:6)
5. We believe Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day, and personally appeared to His disciples. (1Co 15:1-4; Rom 4:25; 1Pe 3:18)
6. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to Heaven, His exaltation, and personal, literal and bodily coming again the second time for the Church. (Joh 14:2-3; 1Th 4:13-18)
7. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace, through repentance and faith in the perfect and sufficient work of the cross of Calvary by which we obtain remission of sins. (Eph 2:8-9; Heb 9:12,22; Rom 5:11)
8. We believe in the ordinance of water baptism by immersion in the name of the Eternal Godhead in order to fulfill the command of Christ. (Mat 28:19; Act 2:37-41; 19:1-6)
9. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural and initial evidence; namely, speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance. (Act 2:1-4; 8:14-17; 10:44-46; Gal 3:14-15)
10. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Spirit as enumerated in 1 Corinthians 12-14, as manifested in the Early Church.
11. We believe in the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation from the world and perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. (Eph 5:18; 2Co 6:14; 7:1)
12. We believe in the healing of the body by Divine power, or Divine healing in it's varied aspects as practiced in the Early Church. (Act 4:30; 1Co 12:9; Jam 5:14)
13. We believe in the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion, or the Lord's Supper, for all believers. (1Co 11:28-32)
14. We believe in eternal life for believers and eternal punishment for unbelievers. (Joh 5:24; 3:16) (Mar 9:43-50; 2Th1:9; Rev 20:10-15)
15. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan and the eternal judgement of Satan and his angels. (Mat 25:41; Rev 20:10-15)
16. We believe that there is one true universal Church, made of genuine believers. However, this one universal Church is also composed of many local "churches" in given localities.
We Invite You to Join Us
Thank you for your interest in Wellspring, it's ministries and resources. We have included this easy to use Secure Shopping System to enable you to acquire the latest teaching materials from Pentecostal and Charismatic speakers and authors.
Available, also, are many interesting and valuable items ranging from the simplest of gift items to costly antiques. It is our prayer that you will familiarize yourself with our Bible & Book Store and that we will be able to serve you. Every purchase helps to propagate the glorious Gospel to Las Vegas and the World. Our property is located at 8140 W Lone Mountain Road (Lone Mountain & Janell), Las Vegas, Nevada 89129.
Take I 95 or Rancho to Lone Mountain Road and turn West. We are 2 miles west on Lone Mountain. The Pastors Parsonage is at 4870 Janell.
Salvation, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Healing, deliverance, and restoration are evidenced in each and every meeting. Our roots are Pentecostal, our worship is Charismatic, our message is the Gospel of reconciliation, and Jesus is our Lord.
We are affiliated with the Full Gospel Fellowship of Churches & Ministers, International of Dallas, Texas (Founded by Gordon Lindsay of Christ For The Nations). The ministry is a multi-racial, multi-national and multi-lingual assembly of Believers bringing the life changing Word of God in a dynamic, prophetic and evangelistic manner; declaring liberating Bible truth by the anointing that breaks every yoke and lifts every burden.
The Ministry includes, but is not limited to, Wellspring Church of All Nations, Wellspring Bible Institute, Wellspring Ministerial Fellowship, Wellspring Victorious Christian Living Training Center, Wellspring Bible & Book Store and the Wellspring Thrift Store. The Thrift Store and our Central Campus (Las Vegas Revival Center) are located at 3507 S. Maryland Parkway, Las Vegas, NV.
We are vitally committed to both local and international missions.
Under the anointing of the Anointed One (Jesus) we are building people into world changers, teaching faith that moves mountains, and reconciling the world to Christ and one another, one person at a time.